Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 359

Thread: Games: The Official Halo 2 Topic [OT!]

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see.

    I'll probably use XBC for Halo 2, also.

  2. #62
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wonder if, this time, the NTSC and PAL versions will be compatible, since the online play itself is designed to be so. Still, it'd mean no verbal communication, meaning i cant shamelessly ridicule you as i get pwned.

  3. #63
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really hope they are. It would be best on Bungie's part at least.

  4. #64
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whats your record number of players in a LAN (or on XBC) so far? Mine is 12, we had 8 people round mine today with two xbox's, and we connected them both up to XBC for some major multiplayer action. There was no lag at all either, thanks to the fact the ping only had to go through 3 sources at most.

  5. #65
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I had the LAN, we didn't have XBC.

    But at the one I hosted we had 11 people. At one a friend of a friend hosted (that I went to) we had around 20.

    I like to keep 8 people though, since we had 9 at the first one.

  6. #66
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How'd he manage 20?

  7. #67
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well it was in his garage, and two guys brought their own TV, we have four big screens and two HUBs along with the fact that we had to pay to get in. So in other words very hard.

  8. #68
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How many Xbox's were present?

  9. #69
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    6 or 7 I think.

  10. #70
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Incredible. As it stands, i only know 4 other people with Xbox's, it'd take hell to bring them all together, along with the appropriate number of players and controllers. Charging them would be a put-off.
    I guess Halo has a higher popularity in the US.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •